Your support helps us train surgeons to deliver life-saving surgery.
Our surgical training courses are delivered by highly skilled volunteer surgeons. As such, your generous support goes a long way to enhance the skills and knowledge of surgeons who have fewer opportunities than in the UK.
- £25 could help pay for surgical equipment so that trainees can master surgical techniques during their course and go on to perform life-saving surgery.
- £50 could help pay for course manuals and DVDs for trainees, enabling them to read and to watch surgical processes in detail, enhancing their understanding and surgical skill.
- £250 could help pay for Theatre Nurse Training in sub-Saharan Africa, giving these women access to better training and improving patient experience and dignity.
- £750 could help pay for Anastomosis Workshops in sub-Saharan Africa, improving the skill and confidence of surgeons performing this life-saving technique.
- £2,000 could fund a bursary for a surgeon from a poorly resourced country, giving them access to new knowledge and an international community of surgeons.
Thank you for your support. Donate Now Alternatively, you can send a cheque made payable to “The Surgical Foundation” and send it to: The Surgical Foundation c/o ASGBI 35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields London, WC2A 3PE
We welcome support from companies who would like to sponsor our training programmes or bursaries, or who are able to provide surgical equipment in-kind for our training courses. Contact Bhavnita Patel: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7304 4770
We invite individuals with relevant surgical or nursing qualifications to contact us about volunteering. Contact Bhavnita Patel: email@example.com | 020 7304 4770